Monday, January 30, 2012

Video Highlights from November

Yes, I'm still really behind.  But there are no more big vacations coming up for a while, so I am going to get caught up and start posting more recent things soon!  In the meantime, I couldn't resist sharing these highlights from Sophie's seventeenth month:

Playing the harmonica with Daddy is a bedtime ritual these days.


She is more likely to say "cheers" instead of "clink" now.


One thing Sophie has learned in her Mommy and me classes is to bow when she says hello in Korean.


That's our exuberant little girl!


Reading Carl's Masquerade in our hotel room in Hong Kong

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the videoes! Asher and I watched them together. After each one, he asked for "more, more." Sophie got lots of big smiles from him and squeals of "baby, baby!"